1) How long is the production time?
- Cotton qualities:
samples: 7-12 days
bulk order: 7-21 days
- Polyester and Lycra qualities;
samples: 1-2 days
bulk order: 3-7 days
2) How long does shipping take?
- Europe & UK: 1- 3 days
- USA & Canada: 3 – 7 days
- Australia & New Zealand: 5 – 9 days
3) What is the minimum order quantity required for custom designs?
- Samples: 1 meter per design
- Bulk order: 5, 50 or 200 meters per design depending on the quality.
4) What are the prices?
- Kindly fill the price request form here.
5) Are the fabrics Gots certified?
We’re offering Gots, Oeko-tex and conventional fabrics.
6) How can I order?
- Send your designs to email@example.com or upload to Wetransfer.com or Dropbox.com and share the link with us.
- Write us which fabric to print on? and how many meters each?
- Write us your address and phone number
7) What are the order processes?
- After we receive the designs, we prepare a proforma invoice.
- Sending you a payment link or you can send a bank transfer.
- Production starts after deposit arrival.
- When the production is ready we’re preparing another invoice with the actual produced meters.
- Sending you a payment link or waiting for the bank transfer for the balance payment.
- Shipping and sharing the tracking number.
8) Can I see a sample first?
- Sure we can send you printed samples for confirmation before starting the bulk production.
- You can also order swatch set here.
9) How to prepare design files?
- All design files are workable such as PDF, PSD, AI, TIFF, EPS, PNG, JPEG…
- Preferably, TIFF file with RGB colors and minimum 300 DPI.
- Design should be in a good resolution and not pixelated.
- File should be prepared seamlessly.
10) Which types of fabrics can you print on?
- Stretch Jersey
- Stretch Sweat
- French Terry
- Muslin / Double Gauze
- Totebag Fabric
- Sport Lycra
- Stretch Satin
- Crepe de Chine
11) What are your payment terms?
- All orders generally require a full up front payment prior to production.
12) Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes! Most of the fabrics are made in Turkiye and are shipped all over the world.